EIA and Environmental Law
We assist our clients also with evaluation of building enterprises in the so-called EIA process, which is an analysis of the project´s impact on the environment or even assessment of the decision whether the project is or is not subject to the EIA process. Within the scope of these processes we provide:
- statements regarding notification of a project, documentation and the project´s revision;
- objections against an EIA statement and the subsequent land-use proceeding;
- proposals for rebuttal of the EIA statement for alleged non-compliance with legal regulations;
- appeals against land-use decisions;
- charges for rebuttal of decisions in accordance with the judicial code;
- counsel with ecology burden assessment.